We need your hugs! You’ll find more than a job at Great Lakes Christian Homes, an affiliate of Greencroft Communities. It’s a place where connections are forged with our wonderful seniors and amazing staff. Work here, for the best of your life!
Great Lakes Christian Homes has been part of the community for many years and we’re known for our strong faith based values. We can’t wait to meet you!
E-mail HR@greatlakesch.org for more information.
Offering the best perks!
- Sign-on bonus
- Smart Small Dollar Loans
- Discounted Ticket Program
- Discounted Fitness Membership
- ReadyPay Today (Daily Pay Program)
Dietary Aide/Café Attendant | Part Time (Days)Apply Now
Dietary Aide/Café Attendant
Great Lakes Christian Homes, an independent living, retirement community, is seeking individuals who enjoy working with older adults to join our Dining Services team.
Setup dining room. Provide beverage service, take orders, deliver plates to table. Bus tables and clean dining room after serving time. Pre-set dining room for next day. Help prep salads & desserts. Help clean kitchen.
Extra hours available working in our Café.
Week-ends and holidays required.
Submit Resume via Email, Fax: 517-694-5003
Apply in Person:
Ask for application at Front Desk
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2050 Washington Rd.
(corner of Washington Rd. & Holt Rd.)
What's in it for you?
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Employee Paid Critical Illness
- Life Insurance with Voluntary Options
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Child Care)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Contribution
- Meal Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Bi-weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Sign on Bonus
- CNA Certification (Training Provided by Greencroft)
- Leadership Development
- Ongoing Education/Certification
- Career Progression
- Education Assistance Program
“I love working with the residents! They appreciate all we do, so it's rewarding for me to make their day brighter. It's a lot of fun.”
Gina Recreational Services Supervisor