Administer the volunteer program at Greencroft:
a. Work with all Greencroft departments to determine volunteer needs and regularly update the volunteer need list.
b. Implement an active, ongoing recruitment program for volunteers--both on campus and off campus.
c. Manage the volunteer applicant process, including matching volunteer interests/skills with departmental needs.
d. Oversee the orientation and ongoing training of volunteers, in cooperation with department heads and Vice President of Greencroft Goshen.
e. Create and regularly update volunteer job descriptions and guidebook.
f. Maintain a database of volunteers, time served and other pertinent information that foster effective volunteers.
g. Coordinate the name tags and meal tickets programs for volunteers.
h. Establish and carry out a comprehensive volunteer recognition program.
Education & Experience
1. High School diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
2. Significant previous experience serving as a volunteer, coordinating volunteers, etc.
3. Familiarity with Greencroft and Health Care profession preferred.
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available