LPN/RN's will be responsible to provide consistent high quality care by identifying resident needs and progress, medical assessments, and promotion of team approach to resident care. Nurses will also believe in the values of customer-centered service, stewardship, ethical conduct and reflection, open communication, and fair treatment of all residents, family and team members.
- Check physicians orders with MARS
- Pass medication & provide treatment
- Stock and count medication
- Answer call lights
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed as Practical Nurse in the state of Indiana
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently
- Experienced preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Ability to work under pressure & stay calm
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize needs, workload, & duties
This position has occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. Adherence to universal precautions is required.
- Day Shift, Evening Shift, Night Shift: 40 hours per week/80 hours per pay
- Must work every other weekend and every other holiday
- Weekend Shift Pay: Additional $1.50/hr
- Evening & Night Shift: Additional $1.50/hr
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 537-4209.