Team Members dressed in red for "Openness", celebrating CROFT Values Week!
Great Lakes Christian HomesHolt, Michigan
We need your hugs! You’ll find more than a job at Great Lakes Christian Homes, an affiliate of Greencroft Communities. It’s a place where connections are forged with our wonderful seniors and amazing staff. Work here, for the best of your life!
Great Lakes Christian Homes has been part of the community for many years and we’re known for our strong faith based values. We can’t wait to meet you!
E-mail HR@greatlakesch.org for more information.
Offering the best perks!
- Smart Small Dollar Loans
- Discounted Ticket Program
- Discounted Fitness Membership
- ReadyPay Today (Daily Pay Program)
Dietary Aide | Part Time (Days)Apply Now
Come join the Great Lakes culinary team where you can be part of the brightest spot in the day for the seniors who live here - mealtime! Mealtime is cherished as the time when friends can share a meal, a special story, and laughter while nourishing their bodies with food that looks good, tastes good, and is good for you! Food that YOU helped to prepare and serve.
Great Lakes Christian Homes is a faith-based Independent Living Community located in Holt, Michigan, just south of Lansing. Culinary team members provide one meal (lunch) to about 80 residents each day. We're looking for people who enjoy serving others, love working in a team environment, and want to make a difference in the lives of others. No previous experience required, but we want people who have a passion for hospitality.
Paid time off
Free lunch each day you work
Retirement plan with employer match
Available to work every other weekend and some holidays
• Complete the application online, or
• Stop by 2050 Washington Road Mon thru Fri from 8:30a – 4:00p to fill out an application in person, or
• Call Sonja (hiring manager) for more information at (517) 694-3700.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Housekeeper | Part Time (Days)Apply Now
Housekeepers will be responsible to perform the day-to-day activities of the housekeeping and laundry departments.
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned
- Assure that work/cleaning schedules are followed
- Follow established fire and safety policies and procedures
- Discard waste/trash in proper containers
- Attend departmental and staff meetings as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Experience in skilled care or residential services for the elderly
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities in a pleasant and professional manner
- Professional image to enhance positive public relations
- Ability to use standard equipment used for housekeeping/laundry services
- Tuesday 8:00a - 3:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 3:30p
- Friday 8:30a - 3:30p
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact Michelle for more information at (517) 694.3700.
What's in it for you?
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Employee Paid Critical Illness
- Life Insurance with Voluntary Options
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Child Care)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Contribution
- Meal Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Bi-weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Sign on Bonus
- CNA Certification (Training Provided by Greencroft)
- Leadership Development
- Ongoing Education/Certification
- Career Progression
- Education Assistance Program
Here’s what our staff has to say.
“I love working with the residents! They appreciate all we do, so it's rewarding for me to make their day brighter. It's a lot of fun.”
Gina Recreational Services Supervisor
CROFT Values Week
Employee Benevolence Fund
Gina Martin believes in paying it forward. She received help when she needed it, and now she helps others whenever she can. Gina began working for Greencroft Goshen five years ago. During her tenure, she experienced some personal problems of her own, including financial hardships. Her manager helped her apply for a gift from the Employee Benevolence Fund. Each campus has its own fund, managed by the Greencroft Communities Foundation, and the process to apply is straightforward. To be eligible, an employee must have worked at their campus at least one year. They must be in good standing with no disciplinary actions or excessive absences. “I was so grateful,” Gina said. “It helped me climb out of a hole.”
Team Member Life
Leading with careful consideration in service to others
Come work with us! You can look forward to enriching the lives of others by virtue of your compassion and responsiveness to help those who call Great Lakes home. Each team member is a vital asset to our caring Great Lakes community.
Team members who work with us enjoy being a part of our resident's life. Whether you work in our dietary, activities or maintenance department, you will have fun with our residents!