When the hospital stay is over, the Road to Home starts here.
Southfield Village's Road to Home is designed to support your recovery when you no longer need to be in the rehab facility or hospital, but are not quite ready to go home. It is a transitional program between the skilled nursing center (or hospital) and home.
It's all right here.
- A furnished apartment with all of the amenities of home
- Three chef-prepared meals provided daily, plus snacks
- Tray service to your room if you are unable to make it to the dining room
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour emergency response system
- All utilities including wi-fi
- Special dietary menus
- Laundering of personal items and linens
- Common areas for dining and other activities
- On-site rehab for convenience
- Barber/beauty shop
The care and support you deserve.
The Road to Home program provides access to medical assistance, rehabilitative and supportive services as well as personal assistance. Staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We also maintain a close relationship with all area hospitals.
When you are almost ready for home...
The social worker or discharge planner says you are ready to go home, but
- The stairs at home will be a challenge.
- You may need time to make the house handicapped accessible.
- You will be on your own with no one to help with your care when you get home.
There is no rush to return home if you are not ready simply because your rehab stay is coming to an end.
- By extending your stay in a comfortable, fully-furnished apartment you receive daily assistance and other services that may be required for a wide range of situations.
Whether it's temporary or an extended stay, you're in good hands here.
This is assisted living at its best.
Our apartments are specially designed for individuals who need supportive services on a daily basis. Each apartment comes fully furnished and accessorized to make your stay comfortable, convenient and safe. With the Road to Home, we offer a wide variety of services and
amenities to make living easy.
Why use Road to Home?
You have completed a hospital stay and are almost finished with your rehabilitation at Southfield Village. As your discharge approaches, your family needs time to make sure your home is ready when you return. The Road to Home program ensures that you have a comfortable, engaging environment to keep you safe as your loved ones prepare your home for your return, and you feel strong and confident enough to go home.
Get on the Road to Home now.
Find out more about why the Road to Home program is the right choice for you, or your loved one. Call (574) 231-1000.